Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Beasley Family

Most of my early memories are of my Mammaw & Pappaw Beasley (Wade & Marjorie) and the times I spent with them in Arkansas. I was just a baby the first time I stayed alone with them. And as a toddler I often accompanied Aunt Jan when she returned for visits home from Dallas. I fondly remember the freshly dumped load of sand Pappaw would have waiting for me to play in by the large pecan tree, homemade milkshakes, driving out to "call the dog", picking the garden and hanging out the laundry.

This family history and genealogy is a tribute and memorial to a family that has meant so much to me in my life.
I hope you enjoy! Would love to hear from any and all cousins. ~ Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    Thank you so much for sending me the information on your blog. I am honored that you want to link to my blog. When I read your "My Beasley Family" the love oozed down my screen and on to my desk, a wonderful tribute to Aunt Marjorie and Uncle Wade. I have like memories from when I was a small child, simple little things that loved ones did for me. I am saving the quote about life. Keep in touch.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete